[DML] weird acceloration

this isnt a major problem by far, but just something i was wondering
about. it only happens when i'm just starting my journies in the
Delorean, in other words, from a cold start. accelorating in 2nd gears
sometimes looses power but gains it back in miliseconds and then does
it again a second later. this only happens at first. like i said,
nothing major, just something i want to know about. thanks

Erik "egg" Geerdink
vin 4512
lic Plate: EGGS D

P.S: I'm still looking for people in Michigan that want to start a
Delorean club, or a Delorean get together. lets see howmany Deloreans
we can pool together. Inmy town, Holland, there is suprizingly around
10 known Deloreans!! not bad for a place with 40,000 people.