[DML] Re: Where did the seatcovers go?

The seatcovers were a project run by James Espey. Since he now WORKS for one
of the "major parts vendors", specifically DMC Houston, I'm sure his new
employer would frown on his competing with them. I'm not interested in getting
into the DeLorean parts business, so this part of the site is closing down.

I am now maintaining the dmcnews.com web page, and am slowly updating it.
These older references will be removed in time.

dave

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx