[DML] Re: Update Cost

In a message dated 7/24/99 4:19:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, rybeth@xxxx
writes:

<< nyone know approximately how much it would cost to take a DeLorean
with no updates and fully update it at a DeLorean center? >>

Well I dont know the exact cost. I bought one that was in really nice shape
and I did alot of updates. However I recently took it to a DeLorean Center
and updated more items like the window motors, alternator, Lock module and so
on. I spent 2400.00 just the other day with parts and labor but if you want
a DeLorean that is completely reliable and one you know you can count on its
good to update as many items as you can.

Gary W. Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 3360