[DML] Re: Left Lower Control Arm (and other "no longer available" parts)

[DML] Re: Left Lower Control Arm (and other "no longer available" parts)

Hey,

Although I have been a DeLorean fan since the 1980s, I didn't become a part
of the "DeLorean Community" (i.e., a reader of this list, and other DeLorean
publications) until 1995. On occasion through the years, I would hear a
mention of the DeLorean Club of America that apparently became defunct
sometime in the past. Ive seen stainless steel label kits, Guiguaro emblems,
and other DMC products from this old group, however I have never heard
anything else about them. When did they shut down operations??and why? Im
just very intrigued.

Thanks,

Justin