[DML] The list

I'm closing the thread on Centerforce Clutches, Sparkplugs and Chester's
Trunk/Bonnet/Hood, at least for the time being.

What we are trying to do by shortening these threads is keep the list and
its archives to a manageable size and create less of a chat room atmosphere
without putting a damper on a true exchange of information. Search the
archives. They contain a wealth of information. Further, any DeLorean
owner who does not have the three part Bible - Workshop Manual, Parts
Manual and Service Bulletins - is cheating himself.

That's today's lecture; let's get out and drive these cars. It's even more
fun than talking about them.

Dick Ryan
Moderator

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx