[DML] Re: after market wheels [longish]

Hay Guys,
The DeLorean and Lotus engineers spent untold hours in specifying the wheel
and tire size to compensate for the 35/ 65 front to rear weight ratio. All
types of dimensional perimeters were taken into account to insure the best
possible handling characteristics not to mention safety concerns.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>