[DML] Re: Centerforce Clutches

DMC Joe,

I installed a Centerforce pressure clutch in my D about 15 years ago The original clutch was
not strong enough to handle the extra load of my Rajay turbo. It works great but instead of
having a very soft pedal pressure, it takes an awful lot of foot pressure to push the pedal.
What could be the problem?

Bill Lane
vin 3635
blane@xxxx