[DML] (DML) Classic Car Auction

Attention Michigan D Fans!

RM Classic Car Productions is having another one of their killer auctions at
the end of this month. Check out this page at
http://www.rmcars.com/calendar.html. No, I don't work for them, but I've
been to their last 2 auctions in Novi. The last auction featured 2 D's.
One was a prototype, which was beautiful to behold, and the other was a
gorgeous example of a meticulously maintained D. I almost had my hands on
it, but I was out-bided by about $1000!

BTW, after the yahoo-geocities fiasco, I finally got my site back up. Check
it out. It features the real truth about JZD and his life on this planet.

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Boulevard/6462/

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx