[DML] Re: spark plugs

I guess this could turn into another "oil" argument. So in respect to our
moderators I will try to end it right here. The factory supplied Bosch HR 6
DS plugs give excellent performance and usually will last 60K miles without
failure.
Bosh advertises the Platinum version as their ultimate plug. It contains a
99.9% center electrode which has a melting point of 3200 F, higher than any
other metal used in automotive spark plugs. No matter what plug you use
just be sure it's Bosch.

BTW my D has always had the Platinum plugs, it now has 260K miles and still
going.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: Sean Howley <tsuyoi@xxxx>
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Re: spark plugs
> Date: Tuesday, July 20, 1999 9:59 PM
>
> Recently, I replaced the plugs in my D and purchased them through PJG.
In