[DML] Re: Engine Performance

In a message dated 7/21/99 3:21:48 PM Central Daylight Time, oehcs@xxxx
writes:

<< This actual at the wheels testing shows unfortunately that the D was not
a performance car for its actual weight of 3200+ lbs. >>

I am probably wrong, but I thought the DeLorean weight was much less than
this. Somewhere around 2700 to 2800 pounds? This would make a difference when
comparing the horsepower to pound ratios.

"Weighting" to hear more on this subject,

David

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx