[DML] Re: Z-Max gas/oil/trany treatment

> I recently saw the ad on tv for a product called Z-Max. I'm wondering if
> anyone has used it

If simple additives could help the longevity of a cars mechanical parts and
there by reduce warranty costs for manufacturers, they'd be installed at the
factory. Don't kid yorself, warranty cost eat heavily into profits. Many of
these products don't harm things but they don't do much of anything. Spend
the money on top grade lubricants instead.

Bruce Benson

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx