[DML] Introduction to list

Hi there all,

My name is Sasha (I am male). As new member to this list i thought i would start off with an introduction. I currently live in Sydney
Australia and have been wanting to own a delorean since i first saw it on BTTF. That is not the main reason i want one, but it is good enough.

I am looking to get in contact with anyone located in Australia and particularly anyone knowing where i can purchase a delorean. Shipping costs etc would make it a nightmare to get one from O/S.

Well i hope to hear all the interesting stories you have to tell and appreciate any help in locating one.

Thanks

Sasha Vatoff

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx