[DML] Scotch Brite

I wanted to throw my two cents worth in on the "abrasive" discussion. Pardon
the pun. Be aware that Scotch Brite comes in many flavors, and if you go
with the wrong one, you will be disappointed. The green one, I feel, works
the best. I tried the blue pad, because the store was temporarily out of the
green, and was sorely disappointed. (Mainly sore in the triceps, and
joints.) I was on the way to a car show when I picked up the blue pads, and
luckily I still had a used (well used) green pad, and it got me through the
day. I now own an "award winning" DeLorean, having taken second place. What
a chore it is to keep fingerprints off of the stainless while waiting for the
judges to come by. WO!
Jeff

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx