[DML] Re: information about 82 dmc purchased in NY

[DML] Re: information about 82 dmc purchased in NY

I'm now thinking it's not. The former owner never mentioned anything. I've also just found
that this is a relatively new-- 3yrs ago? - movie. I'll rent it sometime but I doubt that
it's my D.

Bob
10961