[DML] Re: air conditioner

adam,
I'm confused, if you suggest that the individual who issued the initial
post should be HVAC certified why would you give instructions on servicing
the system. A certified technician should already know the procedure that
you explained; right ? If there not certified than they should not attempt
the procedure that you explained; right.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>