[DML] North Carolina DMC Meeting

The meet that we are having here in NC appears to be growing. With more
people contacting me daily wanting directions on how to get here. I hope
that everyone has good trip and I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

If you are still thinking about coming dont hesitate, join us, I am sure
that we are going to have a great time.

Maps and directions are still on my web site:
http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/stainlesssteel/index.html

Also due to the warm weather that we have been having, after everyone gets
here, we may move the party to my house to stay cool. If you have any
Delorean videos or items that you would like to bring to share with us
please do.

Keep the dream alive and be safe,
Robert Starling
Vin#5252