[DML] re: Financing

Robert said:

> While alot of different subjects have been covered
> here on the DML, I have yet to ever hear anything
> about financing.

Believe it or not, this *has* been discussed on the DML. James Espey
financed his DeLorean through Arizona Federal Credit Union. He
described how he did it in the DML on August 6, 1997. You can find it
in the back issues.

Even though I paid cash for my DeLorean, on a whim I did inquire about
financing and I got the same answer that Robert did. It seems ilogical
to me that a bank will finance a brand new car, which is guaranteed to
depreciate 50% or more before it's paid off, but they won't finance a
DeLorean, which barely depreciates at all and might actually increase in
value!

- Mike Substelny

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx