[DML] Re: Modified Wiring

Title: RE: [DML] Re: Modified Wiring

Yup, I figured this was in the "if it ain't broke" category.  Given the modifications to my car that were done, I just wanted to know how much the Fanzilla was needed.

Thanks for the classifieds offer.  I havn't even asked PJG if they'll take it back, but it's been quite some time.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderato-@xxxx