From: Gregory M Scalia <gmscalia@xxxx>
To: 'dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [DML] Delorean Down Under #4162
Date: Monday, July 05, 1999 10:13 PM

The following short list of problems has arisen
Alternator completely failed and the battery has depleted several times.
It doesn't look that old and is being worled on as I type
There is a current leak - I think the door lights on the left door are not
going off when the door closes.
The alignment of the doors and their closing is not good. This will take
some work and I expect difficulty finding a local body shop who can deal
with this problem
There has been warping around the front windshield which will require some
form of rebuild

All in all, these are only minor problems which I am sure can be solved
with suitable application of MONEY.

I am delighted to have joined the Delorean Fraternity. I plan to attend
the Delorean Owners Assoc Octoberfest In St Loius in combination with a
trip to my Alumini (The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio) where I trained
in 1995-1996. I look forward to meeting some of you in October in St
Louis.

I looki forward to talking with some of you soon and gas-bagging about
Delorean stories and tricks-of-the-trade.

Regards

Greg #4162

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx