[DML] Re: Dented Fender

Tom,
Your best bet is to to take a couple of photo's of the damage and send them
to one or more of the DeLorean repair facilities that provide stainless
repair work.
A rough estimate based on your description would be between $300 and $500.
It's too bad that you have already tried the repair yourself, the more the
metal is fatigued the more difficult it is to restore, this could increase
the cost of repair.
Complete details for removing the fender can be found in your Workshop
Manual at P:02:02. If you don't have this information you can contact us
directly for details.
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx