[DML] Re: Correct air pressure on the tires

[DML] Re: Correct air pressure on the tires

DMCJOE is right, of course with the 23 front and 30 rear as factory specs.
HOWEVER, in as much as you are from Germany with it's wonderful Autobahn,
you should know that in section L:12:01 of the DeLorean Workshop Manual, a
seperate set of specs are provided for high speed driving. The manual
calls for 29 front and 34 rear.

There is no definition of high speed driving. When I do long road trips I
Usually go to 25 and 32.

For what it is worth, the spare should be inflated to 60 lbs.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address to moderator@xxxx