[DML] FOR SALE S/N 7148, DELOREAN

Dear DML,
Over the past 15 yrs(most important)I have had the
privilege to own this fine automobile.However,things
have changed now and I must move on.
-Mfd: Nov.81'
-5 spd. Gray Interior.
-28.0 K. miles.
-General condition:VVG/EXC.
-Solid runner,has received annual maintenance thru
myself, fellow members of the Delorean Midwest Conn.
and Don Steger.
-Some of the updates of past 2yrs;A/C sys,Brakes,incl
new Master Cyl,Cooling Sys.incl all new hoses and
belts,all Struts replaced,Braided Clutchline,
Trailing Arm Bolts etc.
-Very few modifications,can be made stock with little
effort.
-A buy at $17,500. Remember,"YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR"
especially in this arena.
-BTW,There are Extras,all Manuals,Luggage Rack,DMC
Cover,Chapman Alarm Sys.,etc.
-Thank You, Bill Menelli,(630)543-4558 Chicago Area.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews