[DML] Re: DML: Thank You, James Espey

I'd just like to say thanks to James Espey. I purchased my D a little over a
year ago and ever since, every piece of information and resource I've found
has been found on the internet. Most of which has been right here! You
created a great resource for all of us and did an outstanding job of keeping
it going. Congradulations and Good Luck in your new position.

I plan on attending the 2000 show in Ohio and hope to maybe meet you there
and just say "Thanks"

Steve Stankiewicz
VIN 2650

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews