[DML] Re: Tech Questions

Dave,

> 1) What are the original pressure specifications on the
hood, door and rear struts?

Probably only the original vendor knows for sure.
Recommendation: Just buy replacements from DeLorean One,
DeLorean Motor Center, DeLorean Motor Company, Bauerle
Automotive, or PJ Grady

> 2) What is the procedure for resetting the ECU (lambda
light)?

See DeLorean World, Volume 9, No. 1 or Volume 12, No. 2.
Both contain articles on the ECU system, its relation to the
Bosch K-jetronic fuel injection, recommended maintenance,
and service counter resetting.

> 3) What are the cooling system bleeding procedures?

DeLorean World, Volume 2, No. 1, Volume 4, No. 1 and Volume
6, No. 3 all contain articles on cooling system maintenance,
flushing, and bleeding.

Hank Breer
1141

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews