[DML] Emergency Brake Adjustment?

My D passed the CT safety inspection except for the emergency break, so I
need to fix it and get it reinspected Thursday AM. I knew it was a little
weak.

I see an adjustment point where the cable meets the brake at the rear wheel.
Is there also an adjustment that can be made at the other end of the cable
at the brake set handle? This might be easier to get at if it's there. I
can see the daylight in the e-brake pads to the rotor, so I know they are
loose.

This is my work email, please mail a response to the list or to me at
rahlavacek@xxxxx

Thanks, Bob Hlavacek

(203) 377-7551

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews