[DML] Re: Good luck and thanks

I also want to say THANKS to James Espey for the way he has taken care of the
[DML]. This mailing list has been a great help to me many times. And James,
you are going to a first rate co. with DMC of Houston. I got my D. #6905 from
them three years ago, and have been very happy with all the dealings I have
had with them. GOOD LUCK JAMES!!!!
Bill Glover
DMCIMF@aol

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews