[DML] Re: Fuel Enrichment Circuit

Hi Joe,
The original thread was for stalling and rough idle for the first couple of
minutes then the engine runs fine. When first started it dies immediately,
restart and die again. This happens for several tries until the engine will
just stay running, (very rough) . Any application of the gas pedal kills the
engine during this time. After two or three minutes, no problem, engines runs
smooth and accelerates fine.

The replies to the thread implied the problem was in the fuel enrichment
circuit, mainly the warmup regulator (102353) and the frequency valve (102395).
Rather than blindly replacing these components I would rather have a means of
diagnostics. Snapon Tools has a nice little fuel injection test kit for only
$795.00, but I could replace a lot of parts for that much.

So that's the story, any ideas.

Dave

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews