[DML] ADMIN: DML changes hands

As you may have read or heard, I have taken a permanent position with
DeLorean Motor Company in Houston, Texas. In order to preserve the
independence of the DML, and preclude any appearance of a conflict of
interest, I have removed myself from the operations of the DML and
DMC-News.

DeLorean owner and longtime DML'er Dave Swingle of Illinois has
graciously taken on the responsibility of Managing Moderator,
essentially taking on the same tasks that used to be mine. Several
other DML'ers have agreed to assist Dave in the moderation duties and
DML/DMC-News related responsibilities. They are:

Bruce Benson
Knut Grimsrud
Marty Maier
Dick Ryan
Mike Substelny

All of them are longtime DML'ers and DeLorean owners with a strong
background with the DeLorean automobile. I'd like to thank them for
stepping up when asked and insuring the continued operation of the
DeLorean Mailing List.

In the nearly four years since the beginning of the DML, countless
individuals have contributed to the success of the list, and I would be
sure to leave some out if I tried to name them all. I must, however,
thank Knut Grimsrud for all his help as "guest moderator" when I needed
a break. Thanks also to Mike and Patti Substelny for their careful
guardianship of the DeLorean Owners Directory (which incidentally, is
now under the watch of Scott Mueller). To Greg Guillot and Dave Price,
who maintain the Back Issues and Classifieds respectively, I owe a
great debt of thanks - you've both made the web page a more valuable
resource through your efforts.

To the many folks who have stood by the DML through the occasionally
turbulent times, posters and lurkers alike, I thank you all for your
support and kind words over the years. I have the utmost faith and
confidence in Dave Swingle and the rest of the members of the
moderation
panel. Under their stewardship, I am sure that the DML and the DMC-News
website will be a powerful entity that will exist to serve the
interests of all DeLorean owners and enthusiasts.

Within the next week or so, my "@dmcnews.com" email address will be
deleted, please note my new email address is "jv_espey@xxxx".
Thank you!

James Espey