[DML] Re: Another Delorean Tale

In a message dated 6/21/99 5:08:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jperkins@xxxx writes:

<< I should put my feet to the
windshield and start huffing and puffing. >>

Its funny that you mention putting your feet up on the window, because
I remember seeing in the video "Back from the Future" that when John DeLorean
was being interviewed by that Irish woman with a DeLorean on the stage with
them, He mentioned that the windows in the doors are made so that they can be
pushed out with your feet or something so you can get out of a flipped car.
Does anyone remember that? Anyways...I never tried to flip my DeLorean over
to test that theory but its nice to know thats what to do if you get stuck
inside when its rolled over. Thanks.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852....still for sale if interested please e-mail me privately.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews