[DML] Re; also had good experience this wek-end

[DML] Re; also had good experience this wek-end

This past Sunday Bill And I at last moment decided to enter a local cruise-in car show, over 100 cars entered from Pre-50's to 90's. We entered in 80's WON 1st place beating out several Corvette's and one other Delorean (sorry Chris and Karina , new delorean owners ) but made new friends and thrilled the crowds just being able to see 2 D's at same time. We also allow people to sit and take pictures. One couple wanted to buy a D, we told them to contact DMC-Houston.

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews