[DML] Re: Radiator care

Steve,
Do yourself and your DeLorean a big favor and get rid of the original
plastic side tank radiator. The main problem is that the plastic is now 18
years old and has gotten brittle over the years. What usually happens is as
soon as pressure is applied at the hose connections the plastic cracks or
shatters. In some instances the plastic side tanks, which are press fitted
to the core, will separate from the core when the cooling system pressure
is too high.
All brass replacements are available from all of the parts suppliers.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>