[DML] A/C Blower Motor

 Just replaced my blower motor for the third time. This time the motor
had frozen from rust. Can anyone tell me what to do to keep water out
of the motor. The cowl drain was cleaned out but it was not stopped up
enough to cause water to divert to another route.

Thanks,

Bill Lane
blane@xxxx

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews