[DML] Re: Good experiences this week

Here in Steamboat Springs we have several car gatherings each year (we just
concluded one with 250 classic Mustangs). There is always a concours or
"show and shine". I've often put my DeLorean on display and invariably
young kids ooo and aah over it. With all the fussy owners who have "do not
touch" signs all over their cars, the kids are shocked when I ask them if
they would like to have their parents take a picture of them behind the
wheel. I figure that great cars have great owners -- and I want everyone
to know just what a great car this is.

And, you meet some really nice people this way.

Dcik Ryan
VIN 16867

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews