[DML] My DMC has gone

Hello DMLers,

Just a few words to say how I enjoyed owning my DMC-12
(car 004155) for the last 3 years.

It has gone now; it will begin its new carreer in an
automobile museum that will open in 2001 in the province
of Quebec (Canada). My (former) car won't be driven on
the road again. It will be the star of the museum.

However, I don't give up. Maybe I'll buy another one in
"the future...". I take this opportunity to thank everyone
who has been so useful on this mailing list (James and every
other owner-member) with their comments and help, and also
Rob Grady for his kind attention and availability.

I will continue to read the DML in order to keep contact with
a wonderful bunch of guys who appreciate such a special car.

Guy V. Boutet
Charlesbourg (Quebec)
ex-owner 004155

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews