[DML] Re: Fuel hose - Special part?

I can obtain that IDENTICAL part here in Tulsa for <$3 vs. >$10 elsewhere. Also avail. in colors from the same hydrolic co. Let me know if I may be of assistance. Robert VIN 6924

From: Mark Noeltner <mnoeltne@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Fuel hose - Special part?
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 16:41:14 -0500

Is the fuel hose from the pump to the steel line a special type of hose
only available from the DeLorean parts dealers? Or is it something that
NAPA would stock? If NAPA would have something, what do I need to ask for?

This part #106979 in the parts book.

Thanks!!

Mark N
VIN 6820

BrainPlay.com has your favorite interactive friend. Each Furby has
its own unique personality. Train them to sing, dance and perform
their own tricks. Visit BrainPlay.com to order your friend today!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/344

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews