[DML] Re: D cars still on the road

We have been researching this subject for the last three years. We are
currently in the process of allowing information regarding Vin's to be
input at our web site. Currently our numbers indicate that between 2,500 to
2,000 cars are unaccounted for.
Knowing that it is virtually impossible to account for every Vin we are
working on an equation that could be applied to existing numbers in order
to come up with a close figure.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: mdeluca@xxxx
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] D cars still on the road
> Date: Wednesday, June 16, 1999 8:58 AM
>
> With all the speculation as to how many Deloreans are on the road and
> the exact production numbers ect. How many Deloreans are on the confirmed
dead
> List? Any estimates as to the percentage of Deloreans that are still road
worthy compared to how many have been manufactured?