[DML] Grumman-DeLorean deal

Dear DML,

Hello, I have been subscribed to this mailing list for quite sometime
but I have never spoken on it. I am only 15 but I am a BIG enthusiast of
DeLoreans. Someday I hope to own one. Anyway, my Dad is a big car buff and he
has a collection of old car brochures. Well, I was looking through there and
I found something interesting. My dad works for Grumman Aerospace
Corporation. Now it is called Northrup Grumman because they got bought up and
they moved from Long Island to Florida. They had an old company newsletter
called THE PLANE NEWS. My Dad had an article on how Grumman had a deal with
DMC to manufacture the roof panels for the DMC-12. This was going to be
Grumman's first step into the auto industry. You guys probably all know about
this already but I haven't seen it on the list yet so I thought I should put
it on. I have the article scanned onto my webpage. It is on the bottom of the
page. I hope you guys like it.

<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/fl2/Jimmu/">www.angelfire.com/fl2/Jimmu/</A>

Sincerely,
Jimmy