[DML] Re: Engine Popping Fun!

Josh,
Your problem is in the fuel mixture adjustment or the fuel enrichment
circuit.
The golf tee in the access hole should be no problem, it is only an access
hole and anything that will seal the hole will do.
Don't bother checking the cold start valve it has nothing to do with engine
performance.
If you engine is running hot you still have air in the system or your
cooling fan circuit is not operating properly.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>