[DML] Met John DeLorean Sunday

I saw a couple posts regarding John DeLorean. I was one of the three
DeLorean owners that met John DeLorean at his home here in NJ this past
Sunday. Let me say that Mr. DeLorean is a very personable gentleman. It was
a great thrill to meet him and to talk to him about my car. One of the owners
I went with knew an associate of John Delorean's so we were able to set up a
meeting in advance at his house through this associate of his. As most of
you Mr. Delorean is a private man these days. However he was gracious enough
to have us over to his estate after assurances it would only be a few of us.
We took three DeLorean's mine included. We met Mr. DeLorean and his
daughter. He signed some items that I had brought such as different dealer
brochures and his autobiography. In any case it was an extremely enjoyable
day. I have posted two picture that I took this past Sunday for those of you
that would like to see what Mr. Delorean looks like as well as a picture of
two of our cars in front of his house. My website home page address is
listed below and there is a link on it to another page which contains the
pictures.

Gary W. Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic