[DML] Re: A Couple of Questions

 OK I'll try to answer these one at a time,

1. (a)Has anyone ever had/ thought of having their engines chromed?
(b)Is this process even possible???
YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO CHROME ALMOST ANYTHING, AND IF DONT RIGHT LOOKS GOOD.
CHECK YOUR LOCAL HEMMINGS OR OTHER PUBLICATIONS AND LOOK AT THE PERSONS
PREVIOUS WORK. THEN DECIDE.

> 2. To accompany the D's sporty snarl, would a set of FlowMasters
> soung good, or what? (I was told that DMC had packs made on
> the cars, but the person doen't know much DeLorean history,
> so I cannot account for this).
DONT KNOW, BUT DONT THINK DELOREAN MADE SPECIAL PACKS FOR THE MUFFLERS. AS FAR AS FLOWMASTERS GO, <AND THIS IS A PERSONAL OPINION, SO FLAME ME NOT THE LIST> I THINK THEY SOUND LIKE A WEEDEATER ON STERIODS GONE MAD AND THEREFORE THINK THEY WOULD DETRACT RATHER THAN ADD TO THE PERSONALLITY TO THE CAR. IF YOU WANT SOMETHING UNUSUAL GO WITH CHERRY BOMBS <IF YOU CAN STILL FIND THEM>

> 3. I have been thinking of having my DeLorean painted purple
> when I recieve it. Has anyone ever seen a purple D before???
AGAIN A PERSONAL OPINION BUT I THINK THE ONLY REASON A DELOR SHOULD BE PAINTED IS IF IT HAS/HAD BODY DAMAGE. AND IF IT HAS/HAD BODY DAMAGE TO THE POINT IT NEEDED TO BE PAINTED, I THINK IT WOULD BE BEST TO PART THE CAR OUT AND LIST IT AS "DESTROYED" WITH THOSE WHO KEEP RUNNING LISTS OF VINS <DMC JOE>
NO I NEVER SEEN A PURPLE DELOREAN BEFORE. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT PAINTING IT PRIVATELY EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO IT <THEY COME FROM THE COMPANYS WHO WANTED TO PAINT THE DELOREAN WHILE IT WAS IN PRODUCTION>

> Thanks To All,
> Robert Greenhaw
SORRY FOR RAMBLING,
The DMC Wannabe