[DML] Re: DML: 5 Year Coolant, Take II

Murray,
Just thought I would tell you that I am the inventor of the "air bleed by
pass". Here is how it came about. In 1989 when my DeLorean turned 150K
miles the engine developed a leaky head gasket which caused air to be
trapped at the thermostat. I knew that if I could bleed the air from the
system on a continuous basis I could continue to drive the car. I already
knew that there was an air bleed hose running from the top of the radiator
back to the coolant bottle. I realized that if I could do the same at the
thermostat it should solve the problem.

After I did the modification the problem was corrected. After several
months of field testing I started to install the modification on customers
cars. Several years ago one of those cars traveled up to one of the big
DeLorean shows and the owner said that many of the participants in the show
were very interested in the set up. Shortly after that I heard that someone
from a club up north was selling the device to other DeLorean owners.

No harm done, I am glad to know that something I developed was helping
other DeLorean owners. However, I would like everyone to know that It was
developed by yours truly, or better yet I will give credit to DeLorean
Services.
I believe there is a clause in my contract that reads that anything I
invent belongs to the company. This should keep our legal department happy;
ha! ha!

NOTE: TO PROTECT OUR E-MAIL SYSTEM FROM VIRUS INVASIONS WE ARE NOT
ACCEPTING ATTACHED FILES.
DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>