[DML] Time Magazine

For any one who wants to contact Time Magazine and make their
thought about the Delorean being one of the 100 worst Ideas
in the last 100 years hear is the on-line way to do it.

Go to: http://cgi.pathfinder.com/time/writetous/

select "write to us"

You may find as I did that the letters access don't work, but
there is a back door, try: https://secure.customersvc.com/servlet/
Show;$sessionid$JTDCVKIAAAA5ZKFBRUYAAAA?WESPAGE=error/
wes_email.html&MSRSMAG=TD

You will have to cut and past this long string in to the address line of
your Internet application, with no spaces and no line returns. This will
take you to a functional e-mail entry port, us the comments box at the
bottom of the page. I entered all the requested information except an
account number, the site accepted my message.

If enough DMC owners write in, at least they will know how we feel.

Lee

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews