[DML] Re: Clutch Replacement

Neil,
We have replaced many DeLorean clutches over the years and it is one of my
least favorite jobs. It is not a "shadetree" project. You are correct, this
should be left to a professional who has all the right tools.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>