[DML] Re: Painted Delorean's

In a message dated 5/11/99 9:36:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
murrayempire@xxxx writes:

<< Now let me tell you there NEVER was a Delorean made inside or outside
the Plant that was PAINTED never! >>

If you look through the Book Stainless Steel Illusion,you will see that there
were actually a few painted cars,(18)and there is actually a picture on page
113,the fiberglassed test vehicles qualify as factory
cars,that were painted,and those are probably the only true factory
authorized cars,but the catch is that Lotus built them.(the fiberglass
panels)and installed them,but regardless they still were painted (or gel-coat
finish?)Where are those 18 orange cars now?anybody?

Claude
vin#000570

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews