[DML] Lambda Sensor/Light Relationship

Yugoman's DeLorean refused to start:

> Got the book back out and checked the fuse
> for fuel pump/lambda, it was toasted!
> One side had actually melted a bit. When
> started the "lambda" light never comes on,
> could there be a problem here that i need to
> look for?

The Lambda light comes on every 30,000 miles as a reminder to change
your sensor, period. The light is "dumb" in that it does not actually
know the condition of the Lambda sensor or any other part of the Lambda
system.

What fixes have you tried for your blower problem?

- Mike Substelny

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews