[DML] DML: Original Headlight Bulbs/ Front License Plate

[DML] DML: Original Headlight Bulbs/ Front License Plate

I am confident that the Sylvania Halogen lights were the standard
factory headlights for all DeLoreans. I believe that Sylvania actually
advertised this fact in magazine ads (as mentioned in Stainless Steel
Illusion). Also, at the Columbus warehouse I saw a large stock of
never-used Sylvania halogen lights in the factory stock.

As far as I know everyone who has mounted a front license plate (myself
included) has drilled holes somewhere in their front fascia.

- Mike Substelny

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews