[DML] British Car Show in NJ

Below is a brief outline of an upcoming show here in NJ. I contacted one of
the organizers of the show. She informed me that DeLoreans are welcome and
that if there is enough of any one make or model they will be given their own
class. It is a first annual show I believe and it sounds from the
description I was given that it should be a great show to attend. I know
myself and some other members of DeLorean Mid Atlantic are making plans to
attend. Hope to see some other DeLorean owners and enthusiasts from the
area there.

Gary Gore
Activities Directior
DeLorean Mid Atlantic

Car Show
May 23 1999
British Motor Classics
Hosted by British Motor Club of Southern NJ

Location: Wharton State Forest, Atison Recreation Area
between Rt. 70 and Hammonton on Rt 206 in S. Jersey

Contact Information:
Steve Poset (609) 767-9551
or
Sue Salsburg (609) 476-2353