[DML] Re: Blown Fuse, help!

Brad,
Good detective work ! The fuel pump fuse melt down is a common problem
which is corrected with a by-pass "in line fuse". The problem is that this
circuit carries high current and requires a heavy duty fuse holder, many
owners and repair shops have used a standard holder. The fix is easy. Go to
your local Radio Shack or auto parts store and purchase a "heavy duty" in
line fuse holder. When installing the new unit be sure that your
connections are tight and secure.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/65