[DML] Re: Radio inputs

ron
I fitted a Sonycdx81 to my Delorean the head unit fitted with no adjustment
and the auto changer fits perfectly under the bonnet (vertical against the
bulk head) the problem I had was the rear speakers .They are so hard to get
too ,and after you do the original Craig ones are such an odd shape! I had to
spend a few weeks making new cradles for them from "Plastimole"
The result though was great and I kept all the old stuff to keep everyone
happy if I ever sell!

Neil in Scotland

Vin 2119

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews