[DML] Re: Upside-down DMC

Dear Brian,

I have forwarded all the advice people have generously put up on the DML, but
my original post was a couple of weeks after Clare first contacted me due to
the problems with the DML. Unfortunately she hasn't replied - maybe it's
something to do with her term-times (maybe she's gone home to Ireland), but I
will certainly keep you all posted.

I too never saw those pictures, as I think Clare didn't either!

Martin